*More information can be found about all of our artists on our 'Artists' page.
Care Instructions: All our floor mats have been made to the best attainable standards from UV treated recycled polypropylene. We make no assertions on the longevity of the product as there are too many variables including care, exposure to continuous direct sunlight, contact with abrasive cleaners etc.
Please also note that although these floor and play mats are wonderful to use outside, we do not suggest that are left outside in direct and permanent sun and rain full time due to high UV exposure.
Global Kids Oz & Recycled Mats are proud long term members of the Indigenous Art Code, which ensures transparent, fair and ethical business trade in works of art by Indigenous artists.
- Play mat in childcare centres and kindies
- Library 'storytelling' rugs
- Spread it on the floor to catch paint spills while the kids are having fun
- Use it on school or family outings
- Sporting occasions
- Family reunions
- Perfect for the beach – sand just washes/shakes off
- Perfect for picnics in the park
- High traffic areas
- Brighten a classroom or kids playroom
- Cover an old non-useable concrete spot and bring new life to the area
- Define a play space for children
- BBQ areas
- Dog grooming shows
- Markets stalls
- Lounge room floors or runners
- Cultural wall art
- Wedding/ceremonial mat
- Going 'bush'
- Our range of rubber mats may also be custom designed for your own needs - print your school or business name
Mat weights guide:
||2.4 x 6m
||2.4 x 4m
||3 x 3m
||2.7 x 2.7m
||1.8 x 2.7m
||0.9 x 1.8m
||1.8 x 1.8m
||0.9 x 2.7m
||45cm x 70cm approx