Australia’s first people have a long and proud history and the teaching of Aboriginal cultures is an important part of educational curriculums within Australia.
The Ocean Song design on this mat features the Aboriginal artist's story and a legend of frequently used Aboriginal painting symbols.
Assembled size: 2.5m wide by 1m deep.
Ocean’s song sings beneath the blue sea
Dolphins dance in and out of the waves
Turtles glide over the turquoise coral reefs
And reef fish dart in and around the seaweed
Flowing with the rythmn of the sea.
All giant mats feature:
- Tiles of 0.5m x 0.5m and 5mm thick, and of a robust construction so kids can play and sit on them.
- An easy to lay out, with each tile intermeshing with the other and numbered on the back for ease of lay: can be walked and sat on.
- Construction from recycled car tyres and recycled PET drink bottles – you wouldn’t know it, as they look fantastic.
- The latest, high-tech durable and permanent printing processes.
- Additional protection: all mats are treated with Stain Guard for protection against spills and to give a longer life mat.
- An expected 5-year life of both print and mat.
- Suitability for both indoor and outdoor use – though long-term exposure to direct sun isn't recommended.
- Easy cleaning: can be cleaned with warm, soapy water.
- Versatility: can be used as a complete mat or just segments and can be extended indefinitely, just like carpet tiles.
- Energy efficiency: printed using 100 per cent green energy, specifically with electricity from solar panels.
The example below indicates the fully assembled size:
Due to the weight of this item, a $5 surcharge for shipping applies and extra delivery may apply depending on your location.
This mat is printed to order, so delivery is usually around 2-3 weeks