- The Strathpine Mother - Baby Hub has a multicultural playgroup each Thursday morning 9.30 - 11.30am - more info here
- Te Reo Maori Childcare centre Brisbane Northside "Mulberry Bush CCC" www.bushbabies.com email@example.com
- The Cabooulture Neighbourhood Centre also runs a multicultural playgroup on Monday 9.30 - 11.30am call Miriam for more information on 54324220
- The multicultural womens tea afternoon is on the first Tuesday of each month at the Cabooulture Neighbourhood Centre from 2.30pm - 4pm BYO snacks to share
- Kotahitanga Maori Playgroup runs every Friday from 9.30am in Melbourne. Playgroups are for parents, caregivers, aunties, uncles, grandparents with children aged birth to school age. At playgroup, children make new friends, discover new experiences, gain confidence, and develop socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
Parents are able to meet new people with in their community, establish friendships, support networks, and enjoy the opportunity to spend some quality time with their children. Playgroups can ease the isolation often felt by parents with young children. There is a difference between a playgroup and a childcare centre.
In a playgroup environment, parents are responsible for the well being of their child. You come to interact with other adults and stay with your child. Parents are often the Childs first teacher, and playgroup give the wonderful opportunity to lay a strong foundation into a Childs life. Everyone has fun at playgroup and everyone can benefit from attending. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0406411168 for more info
- Te Kete Kahurangi in Airds, NSW they do Maori activities & teach knowledge skills etc contact email@example.com or Awhina or Michele 0416070613 or 0433592392
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to add your multicultural group to this page. Thanks JJ