Global Kids Oz is also proud to be working closely with the Global Learning Centre - "Supporting education for justice, peace and sustainability"
- Global Learning Centre is a non-profit community organisation providing professional support and resources to teachers, student-teachers and the general public. It consists of a public library based on the values of social justice, peace and ecological sustainability.
- Global Learning Centre's mission statement is " We aim to promote understanding of people's shared responsibilities for developing more peaceful, just and ecologically sustainable communities in our world".
- Global Education promotes long term solutions to social and envirornmental problems. Solutions that reduce poverty, connect social and enviornmental issues locally and globally, affirm and celebrate cultural diversity, and involve everyone.www.glc.edu.au
- The following link also gives you the contact details for nationwide Global Learning Centres across Australia - Click here
Rebecca Rose Perkins from Rose 3 has set up a wonderful new educators resource website, specifically deisgned to;
- Link learning experiences to E.L.Y.F
- Link learning experiences and suggests many different multicultural activites to be link baxck to key learning areas (many of which are/will be listed on our website and in our blog)
- Link experiences to Key Learning Areas like Numeracy and Literacy
- Have detailed equipment/materials lists incorporating excellent recycling ideas to minimise costs and maximise learning and development
- Suggested method and instructions of giuding the experience and extending learning opportunities
- Include extension and follow up ideas and linkedf learning experiences
- E.L.Y.F Learning Experinece Overviews that are a ready reference for all experiences
- Observation Sheets
- Weekly planning pages
- Themes and learning experiences and ideas
for more information feel free to call Rebecca on 0402 284 581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Kids Oz is also very proud to be supporting and working in conjunction with The Global Education Project
- The Global Education Project offers professional development for pre-service, primary and secondary teachers to assit them in teaching global and developmental issues and perspectives across all learning areas, feel free to contact them on 03 9824 8355 or email email@example.com
- The Childcare Centre Desktop: Officially supporting long day care, preschools, family day care and ‘out of school hour’s care’ services around Australia... Practical, Achievable, Effective
- Resources include: NQS Coaching Packages, Policy Library, Webcast Library, Childcare Management Letters, Forms & templates, Do-It-With-You Newsletter Service, Digital Documentation and Human Resources Management.
- Our Obsession Statement: Remove the layers of complexity and deliver simplicity so you can get back to the core service of childcare