Please also note that Recycled Mats facebook and website pages are a division of Global Kids Oz Pty Ltd
What information does Global Kids Oz gather/track and how is it used?
- Collection and Use of Personal Information.
- We collect the following personal information from you.
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name & password
We also collect the following information from you
- Information about your business such as company name, Tel. No. & company email id (if applicable)
As is true of most Websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfil your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Respond to your questions and concerns
Use of traffic data
Each time a visitor comes to the Global Kids Oz Website, we collect some information to improve the overall quality of the online experience. At Global Kids Oz, we collect the visitor's domain name, referral data (e.g., we record the address of the last URL a user visited prior to clicking through to the Global Kids Oz Website), and browser and platform type (e.g., a Netscape browser on a Macintosh platform). The Global Kids Oz site collects visitor information for purposes of product monitoring, product improvement and targeted advertising. We also count, track and aggregate the visitor's activity into our analysis of general traffic flows at our site (e.g. tracking where traffic comes from, how traffic flows within the Global Kids Oz pages, etc.). To these ends, we may merge information about you into group data, which may then be shared on an aggregated basis with our advertisers; but Global Kids Oz will not disclose your individual identity or personal data without your permission. When Global Kids Oz does present aggregated information to outside companies, no one will be able to identify you or contact you.
We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
Use of Email Addresses Collected from Newsletter and Mailing List Subscriptions.
After signing up to receive Global Kids Oz's Newsletter, users will start receiving newsletter or emails delivered on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, as well as occasional product-related announcements.
Global Kids Oz collect subscribers' email addresses in order to distribute those newsletters and product-related announcements.
Users can choose to unsubscribe from Global Kids Oz newsletters or product-related announcements at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions found in each email.
- Global Kids Oz uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the services.
- While Global Kids Oz owns the application code, databases, and all rights to the applications, you retain all rights to your data.
- Global Kids Oz may periodically update or change this policy.
- Your continued use of services offered at Global Kids Oz after a change shall constitute your acceptance of changes to this policy.